Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Is Generating Hatred She "Says Nigerian men are not worthy of living & Nigerian women living LIES"


I believe by now we all know that the former daughter of the Governor of Oyo State, Victor Omololu-Olunloyo, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, thrives in controversies but we did not know she could go as far as calling Nigerian men liars, thieves, smelly, lazy and that they should be shot dead.

Well, that is what the lady who has been waging war with the likes of Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor Enoch Adeboye, took to her Facebook page to tell Nigerian wives to sho*t their husband's if they beat them.
Read what she said below:



Why must I marry a Nigerian man? 90% of my fans are males on social media. Nigerian men don't work, they steal, lie and most of all, they SMELL.

These guys don't know what an ordinary deodorant is. They stink of sweat, urinate on the streets and absolutely not worth my time.

If I married one, it was for the money and I will probably have him killed later by a hired assassin.
 Most Nigerian women don't speak out. They are beaten, raped and killed by their own husbands yet they tell me my "mates" are in their husbands house.

Yeah, right suffering as an award winning wife and getting divorced. 90% of my classmates are divorced and claim they were beaten! 3 DIED!

Nigerian women living LIES!! Why is some lady called Funmi Iyanda talking on abusive marriages in the Tribune saying your men should be excommunicated?

I thought my mates were married and happy? You fu*king DUMB bitches are being beaten to a pulp and u stay there to get your title of Mrs?

Fu*k Nigerian men and the women who sit in their domain. U need to get a gun and BLOW your husband's brain OUT if he touches you!

What do you say to this woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...