Monday, June 23, 2014

I Will Stop Acting If My Husband Asks Me To - Says Actress Dakore Akande


In a recent interview with Sunday Express,Nollywood actress Dakore Akande said she will only stop acting if her husband asks her to. Dakore said this while debunking rumours that her father in-law and her husband asked her to stop acting . She said;
"That was a lie. People just cook up stories from nowhere and some other people will just believe them. They didn't see me for a while and they started peddling rumors about me. I just had to take a break from acting. Something more important came along. I fell in love. I had to give more time to my relationship to make sure I nurtured it away from the public eyes as much as I could. I took an inadvertent break to focus on my relationship. Being a career woman is great and I was lucky to have some success at it. But at the end of the day, family and having a stable, happy home is more important to me and I knew that something would have to give in. At that time, it was my career that had to give in. Nobody told me to stop acting. Not my father-in-law, not my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...