Saturday, February 14, 2015

Must Read! Natures Naughty Way of Saying I Luv You - Happy Valentine


I hope this help you... make your day..

V....is for Valentine ;- you are my only Valentine
A.....is for - I will Always be yours
L.....is for - Love at its most extreme
E.....is for - Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for - Never-ending love
T.....is for - we will Always be Together forever
I.....is for - you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is for  - Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for - Eternity our love is so ever lasting ...... Continue..

*If You Are In Love:
-Get The Best Of It
-Forget The Bad Things
-Enjoy It Because Nothing Lasts Forever

*If You Just Broke Up:
-Never Cry! Remember That You Were Happy
-Never Stay Alone! Your Friends Are There
-Hug More People
-Stop Listening To Music! It Only Make Things Worse..

*If You Are Single & Alone:
-Play, Play 'n Play! No one Can Blame You
-Enjoy Every Opportunity
-Never Stop Looking For Someone..!

HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL MY FANS AND READERS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...